Franco Manca, the Neapolitan sourdough pizza restaurant is looking for passionate Front of house members as part of our pizzeria team. We offer full-time or part-time shifts on an hourly pay rate + plus a generous share of tronc.
Since our 2008 opening in Brixton’s market, we have created an amazing reputation for producing the best Neapolitan sourdough Pizzas. We have restaurants all over the UK and plans for a further expansion with a huge possibility of career growth and personal development.
We also offer our Front of house team members:
- Tronc Scheme
- Initial 2-week training
- Free yummy pizzas and soft drinks on shift
- Free Sourdough bread to cook at home
- Ongoing personal growth and development with our Franco Academy
- No Zero-hour contracts
- Flexible schedules
- 28 paid holidays
- Uniform provided
- AXA Employee Assistance Programme with Health App and counselling
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Social events
- Staff discount when dining in any Franco Manca and other group brands
- Employee referral Bonus scheme
- Team competitions and personal rewards
- Additional leave
- Career opportunities all over the UK
- Fun & diverse working environment
The Front of House team member we are looking for will:
- Have previous hospitality experience but not essential, we offer full training
- Be capable of maintaining high health & safety and hygiene standards
- Able to work in fast-paced and busy environment
- Understand what customer service is and possess a hands-on attitude!
If you have the skills & passion to become a Franco Manca team member, then welcome to the pioneers of Sourdough Pizza!